Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Here comes the sun?


Jeff and Nick on top of Redish Knob with Harrisonburg behind - Sunday>

I'm back in Harrisonburg, VA. In fact, I'm living here now. Going on week four and loving every spinning second of it. Turns out the city, particularly this one, is the neutral sweet-spot for winter, all-things-bike, activity. Plus, two of my training partners from the past 10 years live here. Fantastic.

The weather has been completely wild lately. Shorts and short sleeves have graced more than one ride the past three weeks. The weather has JB, Sue and I dodging the weight-room like scared ten-point Bucks on the first day of bow-hunting season in Tucker County. Ever seen An Inconvenient Truth? Yeah...

So, comeback blog #1 is up!

10:00a.m. - Day 1 - Gym. Yee bloody Ha!

On your mark, get set, go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup man good ride on thursday, look forward to seeing the pictures,I posted a few on my site( http://toddxxx.blogspot.com/)plus a link to yours. have a happy holidays.......Todd