Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Escape from Belgium!



After a chaotic and stress filled trip that had it's share of ups and downs, I'm spending tomorrow in-transit back to WV. I was up early today as the team and I had a nice high-speed, Belgian-driven travel day from Brittany, France where I just finished my last block of ride-till-you-crack Grand Prix races. We arrived back in Izegem a few hours ago and I've been scrambling to fit all my stuff back into giant team duffel bag. I'm pretty sure it'll be over the 50LBS limit since I'm coming home with another full season's worth of National team gear.

I'll throw up some more photos in the coming days.

See ya'll soon.

-Nick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick!
We really look forward to seeing you soon. Miss mountain biking? How about coming over to Harrisonburg for the SM100?
See you soon,
Erin