Friday, March 30, 2007

Headin' to the mountains.


Pre-Stage 4 last Sunday in CA.

Man, I was wondering when my recent blog update-string was going to end... That was pretty intense. I needed a break for sure. The last few days have been completely packed with solo jet-lagged training. Basically, I didn't manage to make it out of bed before before eleven a.m. everyday and training took up the rest of the daylight hours. I finished each of the last three days after seven p.m. Finally a mellow day today with an easy couple hours with Andy Mac and his buddy Grant.

Anyway, I'm heading up to the Valley for the weekend. If anyone's looking for me it's almost a sure bet I'll be at Blackwater Bikes most of the day Saturday. Seeya soon, Roger!

My plan for Sunday is to spend 5 hours riding all over Tucker/Preston County before rolling back down to Harrisonburg to prepare for the US Open of Cycling on the 7th (Williamsburg-Richmond, 220k and live TV coverage on NBC Sports!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello darling! as always it was a joy to see you and jason in spandex today...1% body fat and all! lovely to have you for for steak, shrimp, and wine. it was a good time. looking forward to the arrogant bastard bottle round two! hope that you stayed warm by the fire. next time there will be more chocolate, but only if you are a good boy. see you tomorrow for some hair control. we are happy that you are back. glad that you had a great trip. the cannondale recieved much love after you left, however there was no foreplay. oy vey! love you!

Anonymous said...

long live the blog! welcome back to the valley, beotch!