Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WV Spring Familiarity.

So I'm down, way down, here in Sissonville, WV. I'm staying at Steve Thaxton's health and sanity compound otherwise known as World Wide Chiropractic. The body I call mine has been aloof as of late. I blame the west coast and it's ferocious coast. Yes, the Tour of California is not yet just a distant and painful memory. It's still very much here and kicking me hard in the upper and lower regions. Truly "destroying my will to live".

The Spring is a classic season to start my yearly visit allotment here at the alternative health compound. I think back to my last emergency visit back in April '06 when I showed up with a massive alien growth of sorts on my ass. It was directly over my right sit-bone creating a near impossible saddle situation. How funny that too was right after the Sea Otter Classic. Hmm. Anyway, two days of ionic foot baths and hours of low-level laser attack among other secret stuff, I was on a fast track of healing. Besides a little life-threatening situation, it's clear that an Allopathic approach to seemingly everything has failed. It is leading to crazy bacterial resistance from the overuse of antibiotics and, of course, creating a fantastically convenient industry for drug makers who capitalize off of digestive complaints. We have something for that! And it is not a probiotic. This works hand in hand. Dr. prescribes antibiotics for everything because he's trained to. Drug companies get new customers from the random side effects and offer them a wide range of "your body is stupid" drugs. As it goes, I've been getting treated by the finest with the finest. And the ionic foot bath and laser are in the arsenal again. Oh, yeah, and Steve pretty much runs his entire operation on his own homemade bio-diesel.

2 comments:

Joey and Mandi said...

Steve is good man who knows his shit. "Doctors" give you all the pharma drugs so they can get free golf trips. Glad to hear you are still alive, we were getting worried.

JOEY.

Hali Chambers said...

I love your line:

Drug companies get new customers from the random side effects and offer them a wide range of "your body is stupid" drugs.

So true! I've also spent some time at Steve's clinic. He ROCKS! :-) Hali